TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SELLERS
Welcome to dDESEO, to access and use the site www.ddeseo.co accepts and is subject to the terms and conditions established by the company.
Then the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this web site located at the URL www.ddeseo.co (hereinafter called "ddeseo.co") that offers dDESEO who enter this site are described ( hereinafter referred to as "SELLER").
ddeseo.co, available to customers and vendors a virtual space that enables them to communicate through the Internet to find a way to sell or buy products 100% Colombian, developed by designers and / or craftsmen.
In addition, dDESEO provides consultants in areas such as Branding and Product Development helping to achieve sales targets and improvement in order to achieve a safe, effective and appropriate market positioning as a reliable company, experienced, committed and professional.
3. CAPACITY OF SELLER
Ddeseo.co services are available only to individuals who have legal capacity to contract as provided by current Colombian law. If vendors lack such legal capacity to contract, may not use the services offered by the Site.
The sale and marketing of products will be inside and outside the country. Therefore the seller agrees to comply with export quality standards required for each product published on the page. dDESEO not responsible for the rejection likely to have the product due to non compliance and features for this purpose.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following are terms of a legal agreement between the seller and ddeseo.co. By accessing, browsing, browsing, use, order and / or use all other features that ddeseo.co offers, the seller admits to having read and understood these terms, you agree to be bound by them and to comply with all laws and regulations. The material provided on ddeseo.co is protected by the laws of the Republic of Colombia, including, but not limited to, copyright laws and international treaties.
By accessing and using a ddeseo.co person is attributed both seller and full and unreserved acceptance of all and each of the Terms and Conditions as published by dDESEO access when it is expressed. Consequently, the seller should carefully read the Terms and Conditions prior to using ddeseo.co. On the other hand, the seller also certify that you are over 18 years old.
If the seller does not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please miss calls and use ddeseo.co.
ddeseo.co web is controlled, managed and operated by dDESEO from its offices in Bogotá, Colombia. dDESEO not responsible for exposure and / or availability of material ddeseo.co elsewhere, access from territories where their contents are illegal and / or contrary to local sensitivities is forbidden. Those who choose to access ddeseo.co from other locations do so on their own initiative, risk and strict liability, to abide by the laws of that territory and apply. Any claim relating to, and use of, ddeseo.co and material content, is regulated and strictly circumscribed by the laws of Colombia.
5. GENERAL RULES
This agreement governs the contractual relationship between dDESEO, identified by NIT 79687827-1 and Seller referred to in the application form to start the online sale of products published in dDESEO, when the application is approved.
Seller acknowledges, accepts and is subject to the terms and conditions established by dDESEO. Furthermore, it recognizes and accepts that dDESEO may refuse unilaterally and at its sole discretion the Seller's request.
ddeseo.co, is not the owner of the items offered, does not have possession of them or offered for sale outside a shop.
ddeseo.co, not involved in the improvement of transactions between customers and vendors or conditions which they set out for them, why not liable for the existence, quality, quantity, condition, completeness or legitimacy of the offered goods acquired or disposed of by Users, as well as the ability to hire Users or the veracity of the Personal Data entered by them. Every marketer knows and agrees to be solely responsible for the items of the published.
In this agreement the following words shall, unless the context requires or suggests otherwise, the meanings described below:
a) Online Store: Refers to shopping website through internet called "ddeseo.co", managed and operated by dDESEO.
b) Client: Refers to persons who access and use the Online Shop to browse or order goods, request, consult and use the Online Shop in the forms permitted by ddeseo.co
c) Product: Sold to Customers in response to requests from these clients through shop merchandise.
d) Sales: Product sales to Customers, held at the Online Store.
The only valid interpretation of this Agreement, in case of conflict, will be made according to the original Castilian version.
The headlines of the articles of this Agreement are inserted only for ease and should be ignored when interpreting this agreement.
All tables and annexes to this Contract shall be read and considered an essential part of this agreement.
6. APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
Seller who desires to conduct auctions in the online store, you must send a registration form to use the services of dDESEO.
If dDESEO accepts and approves the Seller's request as described in this article, dDESEO grant the Seller a space to use the services offered shop during the term of this agreement, ie, (4) four months, to conduct the auctions. Seller shall pay the following amounts to dDESEO for the use of the Online Store:
• A basic monthly payment, established in paragraph 18.2
• A pay per sale, established in paragraph 18.3
• A payment for advertising, established in paragraph 18.4
• An initial payment unless otherwise specified in the special conditions of contract.
Seller expressly acknowledges and agrees that all rights, title and interest in the Online Store, including patent rights, trademarks, copyrights or other rights, including property rights and intellectual property belong to dDESEO, ie The seller does not acquire title, property, interest, patent or other proprietary right, title to shop.
Seller acknowledges and agrees that dDESEO can use methods Sales Online Store, when deemed appropriate. Seller acknowledges and agrees that the Seller dDESEO may charge additional fees for these additional mechanisms sale when the seller decides to join or participate in them.
7. REGISTRATION OF SELLING ON THE SITE
It is mandatory to complete the registration form in all fields with valid to use the services provided data. The prospective seller must complete with your personal information accurate, precise and true ("Personal Data") and undertakes to update the Personal Information as necessary. Vendors guarantee and respond, in any case, the truthfulness, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data entered.
dDESEO reserves the right to request a voucher and / or additional information in order to corroborate data Personal Data.
Seller shall not transfer or grant (including without limitation through sublet, mortgage or establishing any load) in part or all of their rights or obligations assumed under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of dDESEO .
Likewise, the seller agrees to promptly notify their corresponding entities in the financial or cooperative sector, loss or theft of your credit card or other instruments provided by them to perform transactions such as debit cards, key personnel , etc., to such instruments that are disabled.
You are prohibited to transmit or send seller from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, pornographic or profane and / or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the Act .
Vendors agree not to use any device, software or routine or data to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site and any activity on it.
dDESEO reserves the right to reject any application for registration or cancel a registration previously accepted, without being obliged to communicate or explain the reasons for its decision and without generating any right to compensation or redress.
8. PREVENTION OF USE
ddeseo.co examine the application submitted by the vendor and the power to verify the information provided by the seller will be reserved. If the latter presents a false information at the time of registration or miss notify any change, ddeseo.co may proceed with the immediate termination of Customer's account at issue, but not before getting the payment of any money outstanding .
dDESEO is free to update and / or revise at any time these Terms and Conditions by updating this publication without the need for advance notice. By using ddeseo.co, the seller agrees to give bound by any such revisions and / or updates, then must periodically visit this page to determine the terms and conditions in force at the time, to which the seller is obliged.
10. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By entering the Site, the seller expressly agree that use of this website is at your sole discretion and risk.
I do ddeseo.co nor their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, third party content providers, designers, contractors, distributors, merchants, sponsors, licensors or the like warrant that use of ddeseo.co website will be uninterrupted or error .
Under no circumstances or their related ddeseo.co be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages incurred either by the use or inability to use the Site, including but not limited to, damages arising out of your reliance on information obtained from the web site that results in mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion or corruption of files, viruses, delays in operation or transmission, or any other type of malfunction.
The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply in any action, even if an authorized representative has been advised ddeseo.co or should have knowledge of the possibility of such damages.
Notwithstanding the mandatory rules specified in the applicable Colombian law, .com.co assumes no responsibility or liability for any damages, including, but not limited to loss of data or profits, existence of viruses, results of the use or inability to use the material on this site, lost business opportunities, or any other damages, even if the seller has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claims of third parties, except as expressly here stipulated.
Under the terms listed here, ddeseo.co assumes no responsibility for the information provided on the page, including but not limited to, regarding products and / or services, interest notes, reviews, tips and solution concerns. ddeseo.co not assume any responsibility for problems or inability to use the Site or any of the pages comprising it, including but not limited to events such as server problems or connection interruptions in its communication problems technical.
In the event that use of the material on this site shed as a result the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, the seller assumes all costs arising therefrom.
That said, the seller agrees and acknowledges that ddeseo.co may not always be available due to technical difficulties or Internet failures of the various providers you work with the server hosting, payment methods, logistics operations, etc. or any other different alien to dDESEO reason. Consequently, dDESEO does not guarantee 100% availability and continuity of ddeseo.co; nor guarantee 100% availability of Use and graphics, messages, pictures, payment, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, text, features, software and in general any type of material accessible through ddeseo.co (hereinafter, the "Content"), to perform any particular activity, nor its infallibility, particularly but not exclusively, that marketers can effectively use ddeseo.co and content and access different web pages that make ddeseo.co.
ddeseo.co dDESEO and assume no liability whatsoever, whether by reason of access to ddeseo.co or by any data transfer equipment seller would not be affected by a virus, or the presence of other elements in the contents They can produce alterations in their computer system, electronic documents or files from the seller.
dDESEO does not guarantee 100% accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the information contained in ddeseo.co, which in some cases may contain inaccurate, incorrect data and / or substantial or typographical errors. Consequently, dDESEO not assume any liability for damages that may result from the lack of accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the Content.
dDESEO not liable for damages of any kind that may result from the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception or access to the Content, and particularly, though not exclusively, for damages damages that may result from:
Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a result of the transmission, distribution, storage, availability, reception or access to the Content.
The infringement of the rights of intellectual property, trade secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, the rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image of persons, property rights and all other rights belonging to third parties as a result of the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception or access to the Content.
The performance of acts of unfair competition and illegal advertising as a result of the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception or access to the Content.
The unsuitability for any purpose and fulfillment of expectations generated by the Contents.
The failure, delay in performance, defective performance or termination for any reason of the obligations assumed by third parties and contracts with third parties through or in connection with access to the Content.
The vices and defects of any kind of Content transmitted, stored, made available or otherwise transmitted or made available, received, obtained or which is accessed through ddeseo.co.
12. PUBLICATION OF CONTENTS
Seller shall comply with the terms established by dDESEO and create or produce phrases, graphics, videos or any other explanatory information (hereinafter referred to as "Content") relating to the products offered for publication in shop,
Seller shall comply with the following conditions in the creation or production of the contents described in the previous paragraph:
• Do not display content that violates the policies of advertising, paragraph 14 of this agreement.
• Do not display obscene or grotesque Content or any other that the average customer could be considered objectionable or offensive
• dDESEO, revise the Content created or produced by Seller as described in this article. When dDESEO approve that the Content is appropriate and suitable for online store, dDESEO allow the Seller to conduct the auctions using the Online Store. Seller may carry out sales via the Online Shop from the time you receive permission dDESEO.
• Seller may eventually modify the contents shop after it has been authorized to conduct the auctions in the manner described above, leaving the amendment under review which must be approved by dDESEO. Seller periodically update the Content to provide the latest information to customers and other users of the Online Store at all times.
• dDESEO may require Seller to modify or correct the contents if dDESEO determines that the Content created, produced or published by the Seller are not appropriate for the website, and Seller will comply with this requirement within a period of three (3 ) business days from the date of request days.
dDESEO reserves the right to limit the maximum number of products that Seller may register or offering the Online Store. This limitation will be up to 20 products by brand, ie from the product 21 fee charged by released product.
13. PUBLICATION POLICY
The seller must follow the following parameters to perform the publication of the products in the Online Shop
13.1. No you can post:
• Publications for purposes other than the sale of a product.
• When making product description using words that have no relation with Article to manipulate search engines dDESEO and / or to generate traffic to that publication is prohibited
• Publications that include comparisons with other vendors. Shall mean comparisons that include information on prices, quality and type of items, etc.
• You may not use code descriptions for the following functions:
or Placing or read cookies on the page.
or take clients to other pages outside dDESEO.
or open additional windows,
or apply or get information from other sellers.
• Links or links to sites intended for trade or exchange of goods and services outside dDESEO.
• Links to virtual communities that can provide avenues of contact between parties.
• Links to web sites offering goods not allowed in dDESEO or any law.
• links to sites that may infringe copyright laws.
• Links to compete in any way with the activities or services dDESEO
• Include in publishing personal data to specify operations outside dDESEO like:
or Personal Identification Numbers such as: document number, identity card, and so on.
or phone numbers, radio ID number, Pin, QR codes or any other code.
or e-mail addresses, user messaging or social networks.
or links to categories where contact details as Real Estate, Services and Vehicles other allowed.
or bank details such as account number, card number, and so on.
or exact addresses and meeting points.
• Indicate where you can find contact details.
• Requesting and / or accept personal or contact information.
• You are not allowed to use profane or vulgar language. This also includes the language of racist, hateful, sexual or obscene nature in a public area.
• It is forbidden to publish articles with a different price expressed in the header.
• You are not allowed and will be completed this publication that is specified in the description a minimum selling price.
• Do not change the price of the article according to the method of payment, excluding costs related to financing systems. dDESEO not to publish those ads where discounts or premiums as using different payment methods offered.
13.2. If you can post:
Descriptions can include graphics, text, descriptions, videos and photos of the offered goods, provided they do not violate any provision of the Terms and Conditions, including the following, but not limited to them.
The property offered by the Seller must be accurately described on the state, condition, size, brand, color, material and other relevant characteristics.
Any word used in descriptions and titles must relate specifically to the item offered.
In the event that a picture or video is included, they must specifically match the item offered.
Links to additional information about our policies and delivery of the article also offered, links to product photographs
• Personal data
QR Codes or courier companies to track shipments.
or geographic area in which the seller is located.
13.3. PRODUCT RELEASE
• Product photos that are to publish, must meet the following requirements:
• The resolution must be optimal, at least 72 dpi, minimum dimensions thereof must be 1024 x 768 pixels so you can enlarge the image to see it in detail.
• They should not weigh more than 1 MB.
• Must be .jpg or .png format that let you see the product as a whole and some specific details thereof and if warranted.
• The image must be very clean, with background or appropriate setting for the product and without edges, text or logos that distract the buyer. The photograph should highlight the product and not around it.
• Photographs must be focused and good light.
• The photograph must have the proper ratio, the seller must ensure that the photo is not taken too far or too close, so that the product is not cut or see very far.
• Photographs should be descriptive, that is, that allow to see the product in different views (front side, rear, top, sides and bottom). If the product details importantia to highlight, it is recommended to have an approach thereof. All this in order to facilitate adequate customer purchase decision based on correct product display.
Each seller is obliged to deliver to dDESEO, a clear description of each product, the warranty for each of them, provided the parameters described in Section 13.1. and 13.2. Additional delivering a short description of your brand and logo in vector thereof, .jpg or .png format to each product is tied to their brand and in turn customers can have a idea of the philosophy of the brand and its tradition.
If so requisiese the product must have a manual, care and / or assembly of the same, this in order to instruct the buyer.
14. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
dDESEO owns the intellectual property rights on the Content dDESEO created or produced for Online Store, Seller owns the rights to the Content created by him.
Every vendor should ensure the originality and copyright of their products and brands through a legal document that credits.
All vendors must be direct producer of its products, understood as having a workshop production line or own company.
No products are produced by third-party vendors and / or markings will be received.
If Seller publish any Content shop whose intellectual property rights belonged to a different third Seller, it must obtain written, and sufficient prior permission of the rights of intellectual property before you post and use such Content .
Seller grants to dDESEO a free license to use the Content described in previous articles, in order to promote and market through the Online store, create links from external websites to the Online Store or affiliated sites, use the Web services approved by dDESEO or for any other use dDESEO deemed necessary or appropriate for the development of its activity.
Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraphs 13 and 14 of this agreement, if the Seller, intentionally or unintentionally, violates the rights of any third party through the Content posted on the Online Store, Seller undertakes and agrees to indemnify dDESEO permanently and keep harmless against any losses or expenses arising by reason of such breach.
14.1. Of Crafts / Art / Music / Crafts published in ddeseo.co
Works published in ddeseo.co constitute intellectual creations. As intellectual creations, are protected by copyright or intellectual property. Established in Article 61 of the Constitution of Colombia, Law 23 of 1982 on Copyright, Act 44 of 1993, Act 599 of 2000 and other applicable legal standards applicable under Colombian law.
Reproduction, distribution, copying or communication of the works in ddeseo.co without the express permission of the rightful holder is expressly prohibited.
14.2. Consent for Release Craft / Art / Art / Crafts in ddeseo.co
By publishing works in ddeseo.co, the legitimate owner of the intellectual property rights of the inserted work dDESEO expressly authorizes the reproduction, distribution and public communication charge of the work by any means, principally Internet and email to everyone with unlimited time.
In this sense, the SELLER declares to be the legitimate owner of the works inserted sufficient for the publication of works in ddeseo.co rights.
Also, ddeseo.co reserves the right to remove without notice website works that are deemed inappropriate to the characteristics and purposes of ddeseo.co or do not meet minimum quality principles.
In this sense, without limitation, ddeseo.co remove any content that is pornographic / erotic and / or ddeseo.co side believes may violate the sensitivity or the fundamental rights of individuals.
In contrast, ddeseo.co can not publish works if you do not have these rights.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on ddeseo.co are registered and unregistered trademarks of dDESEO and others. Nothing in ddeseo.co should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or in any other way, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on ddeseo.co, without the written permission of the rights holder the Trademark. dDESEO aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. DDESEO name or logo dDESEO not be used in any manner, including advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the material in ddeseo.co, without prior written permission. dDESEO prohibits the use of the logos of their property as a link ("hot" link) at any of the sites dDESEO, unless the establishment of a link of this nature is approved by dDESEO previously written.
16. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
16.1. The Seller shall not use shop so that its activity falls included within any of the following behaviors:
• Failure of any of the laws of the Republic of Colombia.
• Commission of a crime or conduct that may be considered criminal under Colombian law.
• Any conduct contrary to public policy or acceptable to common sense.
• Any behavior that may cause confusion or providing false information to Customers.
• Acts or conduct that would constitute a breach of rights, including but not limited to intellectual and industrial property, data protection, reputation or any other interest dDESEO and other vendors participating in the online store, customers or any other third party.
16.2. Seller will not perform any of the following activities within or outside a shop:
• Order, convince, persuade or encourage customers to contract goods or services without using the Seller's store Online dDESEO, including links to external websites.
• Send or distribute e-mails with promotional content to Customers.
• Use knowledge, information and "know how" and "know how" related to the Contents, how to display information, marketing and advertising that Seller obtained using shop in order to manage or operate business for himself outside dDESEO.
• Using Customer Data after the completion of the Arrangement, but not limited to sending e-mails with advertising content, promotions or other marketing activity or collection.
• Acts that may affect or impair the operation of the Online Store.
• Post, register or communicate false or incorrect facts or information shop anywhere or third parties.
• Unauthorized access to the system or other systems dDESEO
• Manipulate the prices of items
• Interfering conflicts with other vendors.
• Make their personal data or other vendors by some other means (including but not limited social networks).
• Insulting or assaulting other sellers or buyers.
Such activities will be investigated by ddeseo.co and the offender shall be punished with suspension or cancellation of the offer and even registered as ddeseo.co seller and / or in any other manner it deems appropriate, subject to the laws that may arise by the configuration of crimes or offenses or civil damages caused to vendors and suppliers users actions.
17. ADVERTISING AND LINKS
Organizations, products and / or services to which they advertise in ddeseo.co and links (links) are presented in ddeseo.co not affiliated or have any connection with ddeseo.co, and therefore the site no necessarily endorse or promote the products and / or services or organizations described in ddeseo.co.
ddeseo.co no role in the production of those products and / or the provision of services and makes no warranties, express or implied, of its content or its fitness for a particular purpose. For example, when using any product and / or service is suggested, is the exclusive seller autonomy to decide its use and therefore ddeseo.co assumes no responsibility for any direct or indirect, certain or contingent damages, past present or future, that might be put derived from such use.
Thus, the treatment the client to the seller of the products and / or services contained in the advertising of this site as well as visits you make to your web sites through links (links) on this site, will be at your own risk, without in any way compromising the responsibility of ddeseo.co
18. LEGAL SYSTEMS OF SALE AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. When the sale is successfully realized, ddeseo.co send a warning mail to the seller operation, so that this starts the process of preparing your product for the relevant delivery according to the deadlines in product description .
2. When the Seller receives orders Commodity Customer through a statement by dDESEO, follow the order fulfillment process, delivery or shipment of the Goods and any other procedure dDESEO designated for that purpose.
3. The Seller shall deliver or facilitate the Goods to you under their own liability, costs and expenses, either through their own means of delivery or through a transport or logistics company selected by the seller or provided by dDESEO. In either case, the seller is responsible for the delivery or provision of the Goods and Services until receipt and acceptance by the Customer. Seller may charge the cost of delivery or shipment to Customer as delivery charge. The details of delivery or shipment, including expenditure, the shipping duration and the name of the shipping and logistics company, if any, shall be clearly indicated in the shop, so you can be charged dDESEO Customer in advance.
4. In case of dispute between Seller and its Customers in relation to the Goods and / or Sales, including but not limited to non-delivery, non-delivery, delayed deliveries or performance and quality defects or unsatisfactory; or if the dispute arises between Seller and third parties relating to the Content, including but not limited to infringement of copyright, patent, trademark rights and other intellectual or industrial property rights or publicity rights, Seller will solve or resolve such disputes in its sole liability, costs and expenses. If ddeseo.co pay compensation or compensation for damages, including loss or consequential or incidental, caused or alleged to be caused by the Customer or a third party damage Seller, Seller shall indemnify and reimburse the price or full payment ( including the costs of solicitors, surveyors and solicitors) to ddeseo.co not be delayed or condition.
Seller will respond to all complaints and claims explicatively and good faith of the Online Store by Customers and according to the provisions of the rules of consumer advocacy.
ddeseo.co may provide information in its sole discretion, according to his knowledge, to resolving the dispute between the Seller and the Customer or third parties, or assist or support the Customer or a third party without the prior consent of Seller.
ddeseo.co never issue invoices in connection with the sale or supply of goods or services offered and provided to the Customer by the Seller, who is committed to providing the invoices, receipts or proof of purchase formal requirement of the customers.
Seller agrees to sell the Products or Services with the same price, never at a higher price, the price set on other websites of ownership or other physical or online stores themselves or others. Failure to comply with the provisions of this clause shall be construed as an act of unfair competition for consumers and empower ddeseo.co for termination of the agreement.
5. Once the seller confirms to ddeseo.co product delivery to the customer, send ddeseo.co ends meet via e-mail the seller the notice of billing charges generated by the sale of the product.
The e-mail above is sufficient notice of debt.
6. ddeseo.co reimbursed monthly to the account registered by the seller, upon receipt of proof of delivery to the customer, the remaining value according ddeseo.co generated monthly charges.
7. Any information relating to billing vendor, as well as the charges generated in the current month, will be sent at the end of each month via email in a document which shall be informed of all invoices issued in respect of charges for Sale , Charges for Publication and receipts for payments made.
18.2. BASIC MONTHLY FEE
Seller shall pay to ddeseo.co a Basic Monthly Fee (early month), for the amount accepted in the form as consideration for the use of the site. This fee will accrue regardless of the number of sales.
Seller shall pay the monthly fee (early month) to the bank account ddeseo.co expressed by ddeseo.co for this purpose from day ONE (1) and five (5) of each month.
The period of minimum durability of this agreement is FOUR (4) months from acceptance in registration for the seller.
ddeseo.co may offer special rates to Seller for periods of six (6) or twelve (12) months. The above conditions may be modified by ddeseo.co the end of that period.
18.3. COMMISSION FOR SALE
Seller shall pay to ddeseo.co, in consideration of the use of the site, a commission for sale of 35% which is calculated on the price of products without adding shipping costs. The Commission is determined Sell one (1) day after the date on which Seller ships, delivers or provides the product information duly rectified by ddeseo.co. Seller will not change the shipping date entered on the system, not the shipping.
ddeseo.co calculate the gross accrual Commission Sales for monthly periods, ie following the first five days of each month. Where the Commission for Sale described above will be paid by the Seller to ddeseo.co by deducting the amount equivalent to the commission payment to be settled by ddeseo.co the Seller. If communication or payment were required to be made on a working day, they are executed on the next business day. For the purpose of this contract is considered "Business Day", one in which financial institutions and banks are open in Colombia.
ddeseo.co calculated by the Commission for sale from the information entered on the page.
Seller acknowledges and agrees that it is not allowed to request, propose, convince, persuade or encourage clients to hire Seller's products outside the system through other channels such as telephone, physical stores or other websites (hereinafter referred to 17 "prohibited activities") numeral Should a transaction, sale or operation of these cases, the Seller shall pay to ddeseo.co the amount equivalent to the Commission by the amount corresponding Sale Sell generated by that transaction occurs .
ddeseo.co, impose a penalty Seller not deliver to customers the products purchased, whatever the reason, within the period provided for this purpose at the time of recruitment.
The sales charge shall accrue in favor of the customer regardless ddeseo.co desist from the purchase made through the platform because ddeseo.co not do refunds, but a bond issue as appropriate and preflight with the brand and its warranty.
18.4. BY PUBLICATION
The costs associated with publishing and selling depend on the level of ad exposure.
ddeseo.co uses Latam PayU services to collect prices of the products displayed on the website. In this case, the payments made by customers will be credited to the bank account owned by ddeseo.co who operates the website services.
The seller has the right to publish totally free to twenty (20) products in the Online Shop. When publishing more than twenty (20) products, a position worth ($ 2,000) two thousand Colombian pesos M / cte is generated. If one publication had as much to one (1) article, the publication cost multiplied by the number of articles published.
The type of publication varies according to the level of exposure or stress that have the item listed on the Website.
The location in the list can be Main Banner (HOMEPAGE Store) Banner Sub Main (Home Store), Banner Menu (in the main menu of the store), Banner Leading (top category principal ), Banner Subcategory (top subcategory). The seller acknowledges and agrees that ddeseo.co determine each of these levels in final form for each of the publications, in accordance with various parameters such as availability, number of listings in the category, etc.
Therefore, ddeseo.co to inform the following positions of publication:
• Location Banner Principal (HOMEPAGE Store): $ 25.000.oo
• Location Banner Sub Main (Home Store): $ 18.000.oo
• Location Banner Menu (in the main menu of the store): $ 14.000.oo
• Location Category Banner Main (upper main category): $ 10,000.oo
• Location Banner Subcategory (top subcategory): $ 8,000.oo
18.5. PAYMENT OF FEES FOR OPERATING THE STORE
Seller shall pay all costs and fees that apply, such as the Monthly Basic Fee, Commission for Sale, charges for publication or any other that is applicable for this contract or any of its attachments or accessories immediately as they are liquid, due and payable.
The failure to pay the fees Functioning of the shop at the date of accrual by Seller, payment of accrued annual interest of 24% as penalty clause; This penalty will be calculated during the period from the date of vesting to the date payment is received by dDESEO.
Fees Functioning of the store paid by Seller to ddeseo.co not be refundable even if the agreement ends prematurely for any reason.
19. DURATION OF AGREEMENT
This agreement shall be valid for a period of four (4) months from the Issue Date of the Account and will be extended to successive periods of (1) month (hereinafter referred to as the "Renewal Periods"), unless if either party notifies the other party in writing of its intention not to renew the term of this agreement or permanently terminate it, by sending notice with at least one (1) month before the expiry of relevant deadline, otherwise the contract shall be renewed.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may terminate this contract, communicating irrefutably, the other party resolution written notice within thirty (30) days for any lawful means.
Seller waives any claim for any reason, including for consequential damages or lost profits, arising from the unilateral termination of the contract as described in this clause, by ddeseo.co.
As mentioned above, ddeseo.co only offers marketers a virtual space that allows them to communicate through the Internet to find a way to sell items. ddeseo.co plays no part in the negotiation process and development of the final contract between the parties. So ddeseo.co is not responsible for the effective enforcement of tax or tax obligations established by law.
Seller will defend and hold harmless dDESEO and its parent, as well as its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, representatives, present or future, against damage and / or injury of any nature, including reasonable professional fees firms, which may arise by reason or occasion of any action or claim brought by a third party as a result of breach by the seller of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or for the same violation of any law or the rights of a third party for the use of ddeseo.co and / or the Contents, when arising or caused directly or indirectly from the breach by the seller of any provision of these Terms and Conditions, or the violation by the same any law or rights of a third party.
In regard to the use of ddeseo.co under exclusive responsibility, the seller is aware and accepts that the use of it and its contents are performed in any case under his sole responsibility.
22. YOUR TRANSMISSIONS
Any material, information or idea you transmit to the seller, or put in ddeseo.co by any means will be treated as non-confidential and public property, and may be disseminated or used by dDESEO or its affiliates for any purpose, whatever these are, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products. You are prohibited from seller put on, or transmit to or from ddeseo.co any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could give rise to any liability or criminal under the terms of the law.
23. RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
The request for exchange or refund must make the Customer through the Site, contact the authorized place for firstname.lastname@example.org
The seller shall make the changes and accept returns of products, according to the parameters of the guarantees of the respective seller, or in accordance with the terms of Law. For products that do not have collateral, ddeseo.co may, at its discretion, proceed to exchange or accept the return. ddeseo.co only be obliged to accept returns or exchanges of products without warranty, when the time of delivery of the product concerned it is determined that it does not match the characteristics exhibited in this site, or is defective.
23.1. Right of withdrawal
Ddeseo.co customers enjoy the ability to exercise their right to retract your purchase; ie, they can autonomously and free request that the purchase is reverse returning things to their initial state; that is, from the customer reintegrating the purchased goods in perfect condition, without having used and suitable for a new sale and by ddeseo.co, making the repayment of the amount paid for the product. If it meets the following conditions:
• Opportunity: Within five (5) days after product delivery days.
• State Merchandise: All items must be returned in the same condition you received the client, without using the article in its original box or packaging, in perfect condition, suitable for a new sale and their complete pieces.
• Transportation costs: To be borne by the customer and the other involving the return of the good.
• Transaction costs: the customer must bear the cost of product sales transaction.
• Excluded Products: The right of withdrawal does not apply to products on order or those which were developed, manufactured, armed, cut or prepared according to customer specifications or are clearly personalized.
ddeseo.co, give the money back to the customer within thirty (30) calendar days of receipt of returned merchandise.
23.2. Return Policies:
Merchandise returns will be accepted subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The product must be in suitable condition for sale (unused in the original packaging, brochures, manuals and all its parts).
• The deadline to apply for Exchange is 30 calendar days from the date of purchase.
• The refund will be made through a return equivalent to the actual amount paid for the product.
• You must submit the original invoice.
• No changes to products designed, cut or made to measure or under particular specifications are accepted.
• No items that show damage from misuse by the customer will be received.
ddeseo.co, give the money back to the customer within thirty (30) calendar days of receipt of returned merchandise.
The refund will be made through two options according to customer chooses, the first is a bonus to redeem their money on a different product or second option is a return equivalent to the actual amount paid for the product for which the customer, must submit the original invoice.
If a product is not available may be exchanged for a replacement or for the value of the bond. In no case will hold ddeseo.co partial reversals, all must be for the total amount paid in the respective transaction except in cases where it is shown that the Customer has been a victim of fraud.
25. RELEASE AND WARRANTIES
In accordance with the regulations in force in the Republic of Colombia, the material contained in this site, including without limitation, text, graphics, links (links) are provided on the basis of "as is" without having to through guarantees any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose which do not violate or infringe rights of third parties. ddeseo.co warns sellers that information on the Site may contain errors or inaccuracies, may be complete or current. Therefore, ddeseo.co reserves the right to correct any error, omission or inaccuracy, change or update it at any time without notice.
If they have not been notified promptly by the seller of the existence of the violation of your personal information, or if the seller has not proceeded to notify the appropriate financial institutions or cooperatives loss, misuse, theft or theft of instruments conferred by them to transact, or when a misuse of your registration data is made ddeseo.co assumes no responsibility for such actions.
27. SOURCE OF INCOME
For all purposes Vendors registered on the Site declare their income and resources used to perform transactions on the site come from lawful activities and that there are negative records listed laundering prevention of domestic assets or international, nor incur one of the two categories of money laundering (conversion or movement). Consequently undertake to respond against dDESEO for all damages that might be put cause as a result of this statement. It accordance with the above, be just cause for terminating the registration of the registered seller on the Site, including earlier in the listings OFAC or any other local, foreign or international authority on suspicion of money laundering activities.
For all purposes the "money laundering" is the set used to change the identity of illegally obtained money, so apparent that it was obtained from legitimate sources procedures. These procedures include disguise the true origin and ownership of funds.
28. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
According to regulations on Personal Data Protection Act 1581, 2012, Regulatory Decree 1377 of 2013 and other rules that modify, supplement or repeal dDESEO must have the express prior authorization and informed by Seller is recorded on this site.
At the time of registration on the Site, the seller acknowledges and authorizes free, prior, voluntary, express and duly informed dDESEO way to collect, record, process, disseminate, compile, share, update and make available the aims and inherent in the service of the personal data provided upon registration in the ddeseo.co website, Also under the authorization granted herein, dDESEO may offer its products to customers in a more personalized and direct way, and equally personal information may be moved from the seller to subsidiaries of dDESEO.
dDESEO seller guarantees the effective protection of the right of Habeas Data, which consists of the following:
The seller has the right to know, update and rectify any time, the personal information you have provided at time of registration.
He is entitled to be excluded from the database administered by dDESEO, which are stored their personal data, upon request made by the seller.
Personal information provided by the seller, not be circulated or transferred to unauthorized third parties.
Ensures dDESEO has a Policy for the Processing of Personal Data, which is published on the Site.
Also have available the seller email: through which it will address the requests, complaints or claims presented by the client.
29. PENALTIES AND SUSPENSION OF OPERATIONS
Notwithstanding other measures, may warn, suspend temporarily or permanently disable the account of a SELLER or publication, apply a sanction that negatively impact the reputation of a seller, initiate action it deems appropriate and / or suspend the provision their services if:
• It should break any law or any provision of the Terms and Conditions and other policies ddeseo.co
• If you fail to comply with its commitments as a User
• If a criterion ddeseo.co incurred in conduct or willful or fraudulent acts
• You may not verified the identity of Seller or any information provided by the same regardless wrong
In the case of suspension or disqualification of a SELLER, all he had published articles will be removed from the system and in no case be returned or give a bonus publication charges involved.
30. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Colombia. Any dispute arising out of this document will be submitted to the competent judges according to Colombian law, and therefore ddeseo.co as the client expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may be applicable due to their present or future domicile.
31. INDEPENDENCE OF PROVISIONS
Should one or more of the provisions contained herein shall be deemed void, unlawful or ineffective in any respect, the validity, legality and enforceability or effectiveness of the remaining provisions hereof shall not be affected or invalidated by such circumstance .
dDESEO receive notifications through the contact email@example.com